(TV) Richard Hell Song

just got this link from the RH site forum:

"I found something out there surfing around. A song by a band called the Shut-ups from it looks like Atlanta or maybe Athens GA all about guess who called "Richard Hell" and they have the whole song up at their site in both Real Audio streaming audio and as an mp3 for download. The song is pop, like semi-Beatles or Alex Chilton or something. I have to say I like it. It's swell in its way. Anybody else have an opinion? Find it at
http://www.casperfandango.com/theshutups/Shut%20Ups%20Sound.html. "

It's somewhat amusing.

btw, I FINALLY received my copy of mr lloyd's new cd. It's really growing on me. I've listened to it three times already.

Anyways, eric out.