(TV) Re:

From: "Jay Pontrelli"
> has anyone heard the cd internal wrangler by clinic?
> it is supposed to have a good velvet
> undergound--television indie art rock thing going.
> clinic is out of england

Yes. I have a Peel Sessions cut called 'the nuns' that borrows from 'Prove
It' (I was searching for the SF band Nuns) It has a very post-post-something
sort of like uh, i don't know, Jonathan Fireater?

I was listening to Is She Really Going Out With Him? by Joe Jackson and I
thought HEY Joe borrowed Venus De Milo - i'm sure of it. Anybody?

Enjoy the shows. I doubt they'll make it to L.A. anytime soon so (plug) but
if anyone's interested (plug) i'll be singing solo acoustic psych/pop at the
kibbitz room in LA next friday (April 6) If any LA listers show up, i'll
mangle Guiding Light or Mary Marie for them.