Re: (TV) nomination

In a message dated 3/30/01 5:16:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV writes:

> There was a big palooka of a bloke directly behind me in the fourth row (I
> assume he was either drunk or an idiot) who screamed at 110-120 decibels
> throughout every single song the following phrase over and over non-stop:  "
> BRYAN, BRYAN, BRYAN!!!!"   He ruined the concert for anyone within 20 feet
of
> him.

Oh geez ... flashback time ...

At the "Day In The Garden" show at the original Woodstock site, some guy
behind me kepy yelling "Tommy! ... Tommy! ... Tommy!" on and off through Pete
Towshend's set until Pete finally said back "I'll do some nursery songs
later... this is an adult song" and went into "I Am An Animal".

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"