From: Keith Allison [mailto:keith@marquee.demon.co.uk]
Sent: 05 April 2001 09:46
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Getting excited

In message <000e01c0bc85$e6b88ae0$65c4893e@default>, Nick Powell
<nick@powelln.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>My ticket for Shepherd's Bush arrived today. It's getting real close now.
>Anyone know if we are meeting anywhere yet?

I see it's not sold out and I don't suppose it will be. Be nice if it
was, though, in such a historic venue; did you know that this is where
they used to film "Crackerjack", not to mention The Val Doonican Show?

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient then any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.