Re: (TV) ATP webcast

At 4:47 PM +0100 4/7/01, Keith Allison wrote:
According to their site, there _is_ a live broadcast going out now.
You're right, it doesn't bode well... and Ray and I were going to hold
up a big sign tomorrow, saying "Hello Maurice"!

Damn, I probably won't see it, then. I've tried to connect to the Tortoise stream also, and...nada. "The server is not responding," which seems to suggest that all available connections are maxed out.

If anyone does get through, let us know. If nothing else, as long as the archives are working, those of us not attending should be able to view the recorded show...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/