Re: (TV) Camber Sands - you had to be there.

In message <005101c0c04f$2a5c1100$fab7883e@default>, Nick Powell
<nick@powelln.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>Keith
>Actually about cameras..........anyone know the likelihood of being able to
>take pictures at Shepherd's Bush? Or is Tom paranoid about that too.

Funny you should mention that; I asked if we could take pics but was
told no, as was everyone else. It might have been because we were
backstage but I got the impression it was anywhere. Lot of people near
the front were doing it, though.