Re: (TV) Heart Of Gold / Verlaine & weed

Bibi Farber says they've already got the guitar tracks down. This
productive burst and the Lloyd band gigs are great to see. Certainly
last might there was a feeling that Richard was raring to play and kept
having to hold back.

Can't wait to hear the new stuff. I love TCDM but it sounds a little "homemade", I think. Something is missing. The demos I've heard of some of the songs sounds more alive, and there is also Bibi on backing-vocs. More of a band-feeling. Thanks, Keith, for the lovely Camber Sands report. I was hoping to the bitter end for a show up here. I heard TV (Tom?) got an offer for five Scandinavian dates but didn't accept.