Re: (TV) Sweet Home Chicago

At 7:02 AM -0700 4/10/01, Scott Neukam wrote:
--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
 So, who else is going?  Just ordered my tickets...

did you get your tickets through Ticketmaster?  I AM going,
but I'm trying to find some way other than paying nearly
$30 for $20 tickets.. not that it wouldn't be worth it.

Yeah, I bit the bullet. I've been wrapping my brain around a lot of work stuff, and there's very little brain left to figure out how to get around Ticketmaster. It'll be enough trouble working out a place to stay, and the best way to get there without driving [snip long story that involves my doing long drives May 7 and 8, and not wanting to succumb to driving fatigue on the way to Chicago]. So I offered up the requisite sacrifice to the Ticketmaster idol.

Best of luck working out better arrangements!
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/