RE: (TV) Spin's List - Da Whole Thing

I am the freakin' DUKE of pathos

1. I didn't realize that Public Enemy played punk. Erase them and add Scream
from DC.
2. Glad to see the Wipers, but 'Over The Edge' is their best album.
3. what are Curviliear dicks?
4. Who is Kleenex and which member is dating which Spin editor? Remove them
and add Young Loud and Snotty.
5. erase Bikini Kill and add Bratmoblile
6. erase Rancid and add L.A.M.F. (or Johnny's 'So Alone' or 'Hurt Me')
7. erase Ministry and add the Nuns
8. Rage/Machine live in my 'hood. I want to tell them that they are so
humorless it's actually funny. Not punk though.
9. I'd also like to add my early 90's punk/pop band Huge because, who cares?
Take off In Utero (talk about Zepp with circular dicks.)
10. There's another Lopez on the list. What's up, bro?
11. What about the first Modern Lovers lp?
12. - blank -

will someone please recall every copy of this magazine issue and convince
the editors to make the changes I requested? Thanks

Gregg Lopez (Luvox)