Re: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

    I got it. Yes, I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news or doom &
gloom as you put it, however, one gets a feeling when talking to certain
people and my gut feeling was that this is a farce and an unfortunate one. I
don't know how much everyone has to shell out for the tickets, I can't
imagine that they're cheap. And to have Tom basically standing on the
sidelines as opposed to rockin' on his heels like he normally does is sad.
Along with Richard Thompson he's go to be one of the most passionate
guitarists/vocalists that I've ever seen. But not by the reports I've been
getting from this last performance. With a performer like Tom he could have
a completely different feeling by the time the next show happens. I sorta
doubt it, but like I said, perhaps they'll have a meeting and get their
minds set as one. For those ticket holders, let's hope so.

    M T C