RE: (TV) Gloom and Doom

Blinder -is that good or bad?

On Behalf Of Mark Sheerin
 "for what it's worth I thought that Television played a blinder on Sunday.

Were they doing it for the money? Well, at one point Tom did say between
songs: "Please be sure to visit our merchandise stand on your way out this
evening." And I did, it was huge...loads of Television posters, Television
baseball caps, Television t-shirts, Television hooded-tops, CDs, Television
pyjamas (!), Television mugs...you get the picture.

They must have done a roaring trade. Plus, it's rumoured that the band were
paid £250,000 each for appearing to the vast audience of 3,000."

Phil Spector