Re: (TV) tom in the 'burgh

At 10:55 PM -0400 4/13/01, sam matthews wrote:
a source at the warhol confirmed that tom will be doing his music for films gig at the warhol.

Coooool! Haven't heard from Tim yet myself; if more information comes out that way, I'll pass it on.

however, i couldn't pin them down on a date.

Dang.

the theatre at the warhol is where 3/4's of the velvets played along w/andy's films about 5 years ago. recently, a number of "world cafe" shows have been recorded there. it holds maybe 200 tops. it has excellent acoustics.

It _is_ a nice room, and an extremely cool museum. As more information comes out, we should set up some kind of get-together for the out-of-town contingent, if anyone's coming in for it. (Villa Rosa [or whatever it's called] or elsewhere...) Thanks for the follow-up, Sam!

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/