From: Cameron Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com>
To: "'tv@obbard.com'" <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) New List Member
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:40:01 -0400

Hi everyone,
My name is Cameron. I'm new on the list. I'm from Toronto. Any other list
members from T.O. out there?
I've been into TV's music since early high school, ever since I saw Tom on
the PBS History of Rock 'n' Roll.  I remember thinking: "I've got to check
out that guy's music."  Then I got Marquee Moon as a Christmas present that
year from my girlfriend.  It was one of the coolest gifts ever.
I got a chance to see TV play in Boston this February at the MFA.  Was
anyone else there?  I thought it was an amazing show.  Perfect cure for jet
lag.  I thought both Tom and Jimmy were terrific.

I guess that's all for now,
Cameron.