RE: (TV) New List Member

Glad to see someone likes the Feelies

From: "greggluvox" <murderedman@earthlink.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: RE: (TV) New List Member
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:25:17 -0700

That was a great doc. Tom's short interview clip was very intense. Me, I
found Richard Hell first after seeing him in Smithereens (great pic) on
USA's Night Flight and checking the end credits. Then I went into the city
(NY - I'm originally from Long Island) to find Voidoids and Feelies records,
not having any luck but then coming across a compilation with Little Johnny
Jewel on it. Later on, after saving my lunch money, I went back in and
bought expensive import copies of Blank Generation and Crazy Rhythms.
Smithereens (1982 dir. Susan Siedelman) uses the Feelies music brilliantly.
Check the scene where the lead character gets evicted from her apartment.
Right after high school, I moved to the city.
Dion - Born To Be With You
On Behalf Of Cameron Pulley
I've been into TV's music since early high school, ever since I saw Tom on
the PBS History of Rock 'n' Roll.  I remember thinking: "I've got to check
out that guy's music
Gregg Luvox (I included a link to Obbard.com on my website)
http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman