Re: (TV) Thanks -TV in Toronto

Speaking of which, Toronto fans unite!

I spoke with Tom's booking dude about bringing his music for Film show here. He told me that they'd looked into it, but apperently none of the venues approached thought it would be commercial enough to make a profit. It's a real shame.

Genesis P. Orridge was here in November to show some old video footage and the same thing was said about that. 'Cept the hall was packed solid.

Tom could definitely fill most cool places in this city.

,
eric

Cheers,
Cameron (who, unfortunately, won't be able to make to the Windy City in May,
but is still holding out that Television will venture across the border and
do a Toronto show; my basement is available anytime.)