RE: (TV) New List Member

 Micah Bedwell asks,"I missed the interview. What does Tom say?"
I don't remember. There's a video store around here that has the whole PBS
series, I was going by that way anyway, might be cool to see the volume
titled "Punk" again. He gives a too-brief sound bite - shame, I recall a
very strong screen presence. Wouldn't it be great if he did a Hot Licks type
of guitar instruction video? Richard Lloyd should look into this - he's very
endearing in the Spin interview stream.