Re: (TV) Lindi Lu, American

Around 1983 Warner Bros. released a compilation of songs from singles
called Revenge of the B's. Tom's contribution was The Passion of Anna, an early version of Anna (long before Annie's Tellin' Me, my favorite from Flashlight). Anna is not the name of a person but the name of the town where her family lives. The Passion of Anna has a religious sensual dichotomy (passion is a religious term, after all) because the town is called Santa Ana for the saint.

My version of Revenge of the Killer B's, Vol.2 has a Words from the Front outtake called Your Finest Hour, not The Passion of Anna.

I also bought Attack of the Killer B's, Vol. 1, but Tom is not on that one.

I bought both on cassette.  Was The Passion of Anna on album only? Or cd?