Re: (TV) Sustenance

Tom never had a jones, I could never see him spending money on drugs. A
nicotine jones maybe.
A buddy of mine just gave Hell some CD-Rs from the old days, that I thought
were excellent. Richard thanked my friend but said he couldn't listen to the
stuff because he found it embarassing. The guitar work on these Cd's are
superb but I don't think Richard was really happy wiyth some of the songs or
his voice, but thats just a guess on my part.