RE: (TV) Exact Time Difference between Camber & USA East Coast?

>===== Original Message From Dennis <tv@obbard.com> =====
>It wasn't a "blues" jam, it was a Chocolate Watchband song called, "I Don't
>Need Your Loving Anymore" and then they did "Psychotic Reaction" which
>Television has been covering for years.

Funny.  When I read the original post, I has a vision of seeing Verlaine at
the Ritz years ago, doing Psychotic Reaction.  The rest of the band had left
the stage while Tom did an extended solo that included playing with the volume
control a lot, and I thought it did get, uh, a little pointless at the time.

- Rick G.