From: Dennis
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) foxhole

I have Adventure on red vinyl. I also just bought a 12" version of Prove it on green vinyl for 2 pounds 50 pence on ebay. The
postage cost me more than the record, so I'm not sure it is worth much on the collectors market.
in work yesterday i mentioned that i had seen television and one of my co-workers remarked that he had foxhole on red vinyl, in mint condition.

my question is any idea how much it's worth? i think i wanna buy it offa him

dudley