(TV) Shepherds Pie Night

OK . Here is my Shepherds Bush story . I know a few of you have mentioned I
was conspicuous by my absence , and I thank you for the queries .

Firstly , I was at the gig . I was also in the pubs as well . That was the
problem , too many pubs !

My brother in law is a total loon , so on top of the John Smiths ,
Theakstons , Boddingtons , Murphys , Heineken & Stella we were drinking ,
there was also the luminous stuff in tubes in that Australian Sports Bar (
which was vile - the bar , I mean ) .

I was in O'Neill's for about 2 hours and there was a particular bunch of
people I thought was your good selves . Unfortunately , I was so far gone by
this point I would not have been able to hold a reasonable conversation and
you would all have thought I was a total tosser and been embarrassed by my
presence , so I kept away .I'm sorry , because I was really looking forward
to meeting everyone , especially Keith . I couldn't have come over and
introduced myself to you , Keith , with your female company .

Fortunately , I'm lucky enough to be able to remember and enjoy gigs no
matter how slaughtered I get . I was down the front by Richard and I
apologise to anyone if I swayed at you or stood on your foot ! :-)

I thought TV absolutely ruled the world for a couple of hours and was only
dissapointed by the absence of The Dreams Dream ( which I yelled for
persistently for a while , to no avail .)

The only other problem I had was - Where were the T-shirts ? All this time
and I still don't have one . Bugger !

So , in summary , I never intended to get so sloshed and am genuinely upset
I couldn't meet you all , even more so now I know you went backstage to meet
the chaps . You definately wouldn't have wanted me back there !!! :-) I only
have my mental brother-in-law and my own poor will power to blame .

Next time there's something goin' on , I will drink tea and bring some
sandwiches .

Regards to you all ( hic )

Andy Cheese.
http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com