(TV) Digital "bootlegs"

During last year's Who tour, Townshend was posting
free MP3s of live tracks from nearly every city they
played.  Enough to fill 2 CDs worth.

Phil Lesh (former Grateful Dead bass player) and
Friends have soundboard recordings of six complete
shows available on the Internet for free SHN
downloads.  And they sound superb.  (www.philzone.com
for links to sites)

FYI.  For any old Deadheads around here (I've been one
for 30 years), Lesh and Friends are now playing some
of the most adventurous Grateful Dead music since the
band's 1969-70 period.  I saw the band open their
spring tour about 10 days ago and they were amazing,
on a par with a great show by the Dead.