Re: (TV) Rating the TV albums

In message <00B717603414D21187AD00104B94A2DA3A6A79@EXCHANGE>, Cameron
Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com> writes
>Just curious, but why such a low rating for Tom Verlaine?

Well, I just sat and thought which one I'd like to listen to most right
now, then the next, etc. "Tom Verlaine" just doesn't grab me that much.
I remember at the time thinking it wasn't what it was hoping for and I
think it's been eclipsed by most of the others. In fact, most of the
time I'd just as rather listen to "Cover".