RE: (TV) Rating the TV albums

Warm And Cool and The Wonder seem to bring out strong opinions in TV fans.
I love the Wonder, but only for a few tracks, Stalingrad in particular is a
classic Verlaine song (I know someone on this list once said the lyrics to
this song were very silly, but I can't make them out so it doesn't matter).

If you can't get into Warm and Cool, I recommend you play it on a long car
journey alone at night when its raining. That's how I first got into it. It
seems made for this kind of situation.
-Howard