(TV) Mona

"Marching off to Stalingrad, Mona says it's not that bad." Mona was a
girl I knew. We used to march off to a job that's also in "Annie's
Tellin' Me". "It's like a factory." That's how I described it to Tom, as
a factory, a daily battle. Mona liked it better than I did. We were
walking statues, mannequins. "No glamour for Willy, she says it's not
her line." One day we had to wear black bikinis and pink tinsel wigs and
when Paulina Poriskova walked out Cars music was playing because she was
dating Rik Ocasek. I told Tom about it and he wrote "This Tune". "Maybe
she'll walk out on this tune." If he envisioned his music being played
for a fashion show, surely he'll consider loaning it to Cameron for a
film.