(TV) Very late Shepherd's Bush comments

Well I'm just back from the UK after having singularly missed
everyone in the pub. That Australian pub was dire. Wasn't there a
Midnight Oil tribute band playing? So ended up in O Neils (?) the
Irish pub where I met a couple of friends. Everynow and then I
would walk around the pub wanting to ask "Are you Keith/Raymond
etc?" but I was far too shy.

As for the gig, I have to be the voice of dissent. I enjoyed it, but it
wasn't a patch on the 92 and 93 gigs at the Town & Country
Club/Forum. Three rehearsals? At times it really showed. I kept
feeling that at any moment it was just going to explode, but
somehow the fire never ignited. Oh well, that's me banished.

Who wanted to know about the Manchester and London 1984
gigs? Keith?

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm