Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine Quote/Unquote

> Whoa.  Never heard of this.  Do tell.  (Maybe it's a press kit or something?)

It's a small booklet. I just brought my back from London. I bought
mine at the Town & Country Club gig in 1987 so I guess it was
done for that tour. Probably the closest Tom ever got to a tour
programme. I sat at the table next to Robert Plant for that show.
Name drop,name drop. I also remember he was at the 92
Television show at the same venue.

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm