RE: (TV) Digital "bootlegs"

Phew! you had me worried there Trevor! I thought you had uncovered
something new!
You've got the locations the wrong way round.
It should actually be:
Television - Free Trade Hall Manchester- 26/05/77 and
Tom Verlaine - The International Manchester 20/03/87

both of these are excellent boots (the recently re-discovered TV Manchester
77 tape is particularly fine).
The New York Stories boot is a Punk Vault release of lousy sound quality
mediocre CBGBs performances from 76 and 77. I wouldn't recommend anyone to
actually pay for it, best to get a copy off someone. The earlier Punk Vault
release "Poor Circulation" is an essential Television document however, I
do recommend all TV fans to search that one out.

-Howard