Re: (TV) current # of MMooners

We're just over 130 people between the regular list and digest, which is a lot
more than I expected. The list was founded in November of 1998, and hovered
just under 100 members for most of 1999 and 2000, but it looks like the reunion
news had really stirred up interest again.

Now, my question is, what can we do to get more of the lurkers involved in the
conversation? Hmmmm?

--Philip
Marquee Moon Mailing List Administrator