RE: (TV) current # of MMooners

I join in occasionally but for cash prizes and lunch you guys would get sick
of hearing from me.

On the TV side, I'm reticent to mention this since it's such a good time for
TV'ers in that they are doing something, if not near enough, but the Midtown
Music fest is coming to Atlanta (Dylan, Patti, many, many others) and I was
talking about that and someone reminded me about the problem with Matthew
Sweet a few years back.  Richard L was supposed to be the guitar player but
by the time they arrived here R had been kicked out of the band, basically
for being more trouble than he was worth.  At least that's the way I
understood it here.  What was the story with that, if anyone knows.  If this
is an old story no one else wants to rehash then just respond privately.

MikeF