(TV) Tom ripping off Lloyd cole

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Burns <bburns@laplaza.org>

> Gregg Luvox wrote:
> > I was playing the Wonder at my place years ago and this girl said,
> "Is this
> > Lloyd Cole?"
>
> Ouch! that hurt!
>
> Brian

i remember when i first came on this list and someone else once made that
connection (or words to that effect) i was totally horrified .... however i
have since had to admit in all honesty that there's definitely more than a
grain of truth there...in any case i have a soft spot for LC's "Love Story"
and even parts of "the best of"too...shame he had such a
rotten,puny-sounding backing band with him when i saw him live in SBush a
while back - that nearly put me off him for life again....