Re: (TV) Now Showing...

I think we've crossed some kind of line that we might not want to cross. Pretty
soon, we'll be showing up at conventions dressed like members of Television
("Come on, everyone knows Fred Smith wouldn't wear Reeboks with Gap jeans!",
"That's a pretty poor facsimile of a truly Hell-ripped shirt", etc.), and
creating our own language ("Foxhole this, oh mi amore!")

Amused but slightly concerned,
Philip