5. The Wondor
6. Tom Verlaine
7. Cover

Television faves

1. MM
2. Television
3. Adventure

My 2 cents

Verlaine has never recorded a bad or mediocore album
and Dream Time is perhaps the greatest album ever.
The guitars are recorded so hot that I can almost hear
the VU meters melting. The wondor and Television are
the 2 albums were Verlaine seems to realise his vocal
limitations and constructs songs around his vocals.

I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again,
Dream Time and WFTF sound like Verlaine was at his
most confident as a guitar player, singer and song
writer.  What the heck does he string his guitars with
on these albums, telephone cables?

Re: Now Showing thread

Perhaps Philip is right that this we are getting Star
Trekish...I drove to the cornor store tonight, wearing
my Television t-shirt while listening to my Television
cd.  Things got tense when my pen exploded but
fortunately I had a pocket protector strapped over the
collar of my shirt.

Now Playing...

Tragically Hip-Music @ Work

Earlier:
Television

Now taping:
Sex Pistols documentary

Now drinking:
BrewHouse Light

Was drinking:
Millar Genuine Draft (imported eh)

Was craving:
Cigerattes, especially Marlboro lights to go with the
MGD.  ugh I miss smoking some days.

Now doing:

Shutting up

Bye,