Re: (TV) alchemy

There's a bootleg version containing the Stones cover single as bonus tracks,
but yeah, it's never been officially released. I think we're more likely to see
a Japanese reissue before anything else (like the first 2 Verlaine albums,
which were available on CD there long before anywhere else). And remasters of
the first two Television albums, the original Waitress albums, etc., before we
see ALCHEMY back in print!

--Philip