(TV) Alchemy + Hell era live TV tapes?

Back in around 79 or so I saw a double bill of Richard
Lloyd and Johnny Thunders (each with own band) at a
downtown NYC warehouse-like club called Heat.  If I
recall, Richard was very good but after the TV shows
in '78 it was somewhat pedestrian.

At the time, folks were joking that the show was a
benefit for Phoenix House, a rehab center.

Are there any live tapes around of Television w/Hell?
I've heard the demos but don't recall anything live.