(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #374

Sounds like a scene from _Last Exit to Brooklyn_.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:04:29 -0400
From: "Dennis" <dend@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [(TV) Alchemy + Hell era live TV tapes?]

[...] I remember leaving there many a morning, the
sun shining and people on there way to the church across the street.
The weirdest night/morning, was a Sunday and there was a girl "entertaining"
a group of guys in a car parked right in
front of the church. There was a line of guys waiting their turn, I remember
I was on line when ... just kidding, I didn't get on the line! :) [...]