RE: (TV) Alcohol of Fame Box Set

Brian, what's your email address?

Gregg Luvox (murderedman@earthlink.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Brian
Young
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 12:00 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Alcohol of Fame Box Set

Hi fellow TV fans, fanatics & addicts,

A while back I posted a "review" on Peter Laughner's Nocturnal Digressions
boot.  A couple of you wrote to me about it, but I have lost/accidentally
erased the e-mails.  Well, I finally have a cd copy of Nocturnal Digressions
and am ready to share.  In the meantime, I also acquired what was called the
"Alcohol of Fame box set" of Laughner material.  75% of these titles are
already on cd.  They are:

· FRICTION LIVE AT THE PIRATE'S COVE CLEVELAND 11/2/76
· PETER & THE WOLVES PRACTICE TAPE 12/75
· NOCTURNAL DIGRESSIONS 6/21/77
· CREEM OFFICE JAM W/LESTER BANGS & PETE STAMPHEL '77
· CINDERELLA BACKSTREET BRICK COTTAGE CLEVELAND 8/73
· & DEBBIE SMITH CLEVELAND 1975
· NOTES ON A COCKTAIL NAPKIN W/TERRY HARTMAN
· W/THE WOLVERINES 9/20/72 WMMS CLEVELAND
· W/THE WOLVES @ THE BOTTLEWORKS CLEVELAND 1/76
· W/CINDERELLA'S REVENGE @VIKING SALOON 6/74
· W/DON HARVEY-THE ANN ARBOR TAPE 2/76
· WINTER 1976-NOTE TO RICHARD CLARK
· W/CHARLOTTE PRESSLER 1972 LIVING ROOM REHEARSAL
· HOME DEMOS
· 1977 APARTMENT TAPE W/LESTER BANGS
· 1972/73? WMMS COFFEE BREAK CONCERT