Re: (TV) New Guitar Player

black haloes are a vancouver, BC "glam-punk" group who sound
very very very very very much like a watered down dead boys
with the typical thunders guitar fixation.
it's not horrible as background dribble whilst working or
jerking off, but it ain't much to really groove to.
& it's typical of the current scene for somebody to compare
em to TV....there's NO parallels, none, nada, zero,
endnumber...cept that the doods in the haloes likely
mentioned their love for nyc 77 once or twice.
history appears to be collapsing in on itself.