(TV) TV at ATP US?

I tried posting this earlier today, but the list problems seem to have swallowed it. (Perhaps the server was b0rken by my Chicago review...)

In any event, there's a report that TV may appear at the UCLA ATP:

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/01-06/04.shtml

October 19th and 20th, UCLA campus. And the rest of the lineup's pretty impressive, as well: Papa M, the Boredoms (!), Steven Malkmus, Derek Bailey, U.S. Maple... etc. This seems to be from some "source," and the ATP site itself seems to be nonfunctional, so I can't verify anything. But we can hope that there's a working relationship going on here...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/