Re: (TV) seattle show ramblings

> I bet you could get away with it... it's almost as good
> as Jack Black trying to
> call his band "Kathleen Turner Overdrive" in HIGH
> FIDELITY (the movie... can't
> remember if it was in the book).
>
> --Philip

There actually is/was a band called Kathleen Turner
Overdrive from Atlanta, GA; I have an old issue of Fizz
where they are interviewed.  They say their other choices
were ELO Speedwagon and Grand Punk Railroad.  I've never
heard them, but "sporting influences ranging from the
British Invasion or early '70s glitter rock to Class of '77
punk rock, they defy pigeonholing while gleefully thumbing
their noses at the concept of niche marketing or
demographics."  Rawk and roll!!!

And also, speaking of Television on television (Simpsons
etc), how about whoever took notes (Philip?) on our "who
would play....in the movies?" discussion in Chicago post
them?

- Scott