Re: (TV) Television: The Movie (!)

In message <2001060712with a 2125.51646.qmail@web11006.mail.yahoo.com>,
Philip P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
>I wanted the guy who played Juan Epstein on "Welcome Back Kotter" to play
>Billy, but few, if any, seemed to agree with me.

After seeing them recently, Tania came up with the following to play
them in the "2001-reunion" part of the movie:

Tom:
Richard E. Grant (with a "thrift shop" haircut and keeping his mouth
shut)

Richard:
Tom Hanks (in full character-actor mode)

Fred:
Pete Postlethwaite

Billy:
Billy would have to play himself as only the size of the hair seems to
have changed over the past thirty years)