RE: (TV) Television: The Movie (!)

I think Don Henley should be the villian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin McClellan [mailto:martin@rosacordis.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 10:45 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Television: The Movie (!)

With all due respect, I must say this sounds more like the spin-off Saturday
Morning Cartoon where Television's super-powers come into play. Tom, when
confronted with the bad guys (who will always have feathered hair and
tiger-striped black & white spandex pants on, not to mention a red
headband--OH NO It's Television's arch enemies MotorHolm!) will sing at them
with his siren voice. The bad guys will be mystified by obscure references,
and go into confused shock. Richard will then, with feline-like reflexes,
express out a flurry of musical notes that appear out of the ether under his
fingers, and charge toward the villains with amazing accuracy and speed, the
physical manifestations slapping the villains on the face before forming
into a jail of notes and staves in which they are contained.

Of course, they'll need to do the obligatory PSA about staying in school,
and a psychedelic background to play their groovy tunes to the teens....

In then end, the leader of MotorHolm would say "I would have gotten away
with it if it wasn't for their weird songs!"

To which Billy will jump up and say "Yet again, we have defeated the evil
forces from the Label PowerBalladT--but just barely. What will we do when
they send in the heavy guns?"

And Tom will drape his arm around Richard's shoulders with a chuckle. "We'll
play man. We'll just play. Now--Let's JAM!"

And the credits will roll ...

Martin

In the end,