RE: (TV) Television: The Movie (!)

First off, are you receiving my messages with that AntiVirus tag? How can I
make that go away?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Pulley
 A couple ideas:

Crispin (Back to the Future) Glover as Tom Verlaine.  Also, Russ Tamblyn
(Dr. Jacoby from Twin Peaks, and legendary drinkin' buddy of Dennis
Hopper)could play Terry Ork.

What would the movie be about?  The early days?  The present days?  The
fictional days? (i.e. Television has to rob a bank, fight some ninjas,
recover some stolen art and play John Cale's birthday bash, all in one day -
of course).
--------------
Crispin Glover has yet to deliver the follow up to his 1989 LP 'The Big
Question?'
It was rumored he was doing a cover of Nirvana's 'In Bloom'. If you're
familiar with what he did to 'These Boots Are Made For Walking' you could
just hear it in your skull. What would be some good Verlaine/Lloyd material
for this follow-up? "Scientist?" BTW, "scientist" is one of my all time
favorites; I need to hear the 'Glory' version.
Anyone dig Crispin's guitar work in the film 'Twister' (not the Helen Hunt
movie)? "Daddy's So Mean."

Best wishes,

---