Re: (TV) Gigs, NRBQ on Simpsons

One of my best friends runs an NRBQ page, says that the guy who does the
Simpsons music is a HUGE Q fan. He's working on a docmentary an the Q for
VH1, & they played down here in L.A. in front of an invited audience (my
buddy flew down for the show - I got an invite but couldn't make it)

best,
GaryM