Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd Mailing List

In message <F55OD4UM5aQHjz9hx5000003139@hotmail.com>, Per Rosn
<per_m_rosen@hotmail.com> writes
>Richard Lloyd has told the MM-list and me personally that recording his
>shows IS taboo. He doesn't like it. I think it's a little confusing that he
>still permits tapeswapping on his own mailing list and even puts up
>bootleg-MP3:s on his site.

Per,

I don't speak for Richard, but surely HE has the right to put recordings
of his own shows on his website? If the music doesn't belong to him,
then who DOES it belong to? Understand that I'm as 'guilty' of having
bootleg recordings as anyone else on this list. I don't apologise for it
to anyone, including Richard. And, yes, it gives me a (moral) problem.
But I do it anyway. There you go. I'm going to move this topic over to
Richard's list. You can always ask him about what you see as "confusing"
and I'm sure he'll respond. Hoping that you don't object, I'll quote
your comment as a starting point.

>Keith, will there be an mailing list archive? Where can I find it?

a) Yes there will, and b) I'll sort it out and let you know!