(TV) japanese improts

For me the fetish started back in the days of vinyl (remember vinyl?).
Japanese pressings were clearly superior objects of desire.

Although I know this does not necessarily apply to cd's the obi just seems
to make them sound better ;)
(that and the liner notes i cannot read and the improbable lyric sheets)

And... as applies to TV, as was pointed out, the Japanese have been earlier
to the  race.

speaking of versions - anyone ever mention the abomination of the early fade
on 500 miles of you?
ruins the entire album for me - i was glad to see it restored on the
miller's son.