Re: (TV) from the Epitonic gang emailing

Weirdly, the Clientele are the band in which my mum's boyfriend's
daughter's boyfriend plays bass. If that makes any sense. And they sound
not remotely like Television.
They sound like Syd Barrett-era Pink Floyd, though. A lot. Mind you, I
haven't heard their latest stuff, so perhaps they've undergone a sudden
change of direction.
Sam