(TV) Way OT: Any Bowie fans and/or graphics-heads?

Hi guys,

Sorry for the non-TV content (though Bowie did cover "Kingdom Come"...):
I'm wondering if anyone on this list is good with computer graphics programs,
and possibly a Bowie fan to boot, who could help me out with a short and sweet
project... please contact me off the list if you might be willing to volunteer.

Sorry for the interruption. We now return you to your regularly scheduled
Eagles-bashing, Seattle planning, and "when are they playing in NY?"
speculation.

--Philip