(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #403

In a message dated 6/16/01 5:23:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
tv-owner@brainiac.com writes:

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Fwd: vu "bootleg" series

Doug Yule did an album called SQUEEZE under the VU name, which now trades
for
lots of $.

Makes one wonder why the hell some label like Rhino hasn't gone ahead and
gotten on the stick and reissued it. Hell, if they'd be worried 'cause only a
VERY select audeince would go for it, they could put it out on their Rhino
Handmade imprint. Maybe I'm just having happy thoughts here, but then I was
very pleased with their Stooges' "Funhouse Sessions" box last year.

-nick keiser