RE: (TV) squeeze

It's actually a decent record. The proof is that I've considered selling my
(mint) copy on ebay (It fetches quite a pretty penny) but I just can't bring
myself to do so. I paid $8 for it at Second Coming in NYC ($6 for Loaded).
When I'd come home from my little high-school record buying excursions my
mom used to say, "more records? Don't you have enough?"

Philip P. Obbard wrote:

>Hey, I like "Cool It Down"... this albums sounds better and better... and
this
topic strays further and further from the list :^)

>-Philip, still mad that "She's My Bestfriend" was one of the very few
tracks
omitted from the Polygram box...

Man, that's catchy. I love when he says "Turn around, I'm by the window
where the light is."
What does he sing (say) after "somebody cut off her feet?"
Sorry, I've nothing to say about Tom and Co. today.
Regards,
GL

---